(Jordan Belfort – Wes Walker & Dyl plays) What’s up, everybody!? It’s Dez from COISKI
and I’m super excited “SATURDAZE” is back! Today, we’re at Kyle Field in College Station for Texas A&M versus Texas State and this is “Saturdaze.” – (Off-Camera) Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are
we doing since it’s not Saturday? – I guess we’re gonna do uh Thursdaze. Tell me what was it like sitting in class today knowing the Aggies are about to take on Texas State tonight in the first game of the season. Class is normal. Some professors cancel it
because this is a big football school. So, you know, we got to put Kyle Field first. – My class got canceled so. – I had a frisbee class canceled. – They have frisbee class here, bro timeout. Hold on. – It was pretty hard to keep my mind on schoolwork, but I did. You know if my parents are watching. – What is Kyle Field like? What is the A&M atmosphere like during a game? – It’s big.
– It’s really big. There’s so many people like the energy is unreal. – It’s incredible. Especially at A&M, there’s no place like it. I transferred from another school and it’s like a totally different aspect. – What is an Aggie? – An Aggie? Well… – So we’re trying to find somewhere to go eat.
What would be a good spot? – Oh Laynes, definitely Laynes. Laynes is the best – Laynes is the best?
– The best. – What do they have there?
– Oh, they got chicken fingers. It’s as many
chicken fingers as you can eat. And the Texas Toast whew the Texas toast. – Laynes is the place to be, yes. Over Canes. Yeah absolutely. – Laynes over Canes?
– Laynes over Canes. – We’re about to find that out right now. I’m ready for some chicken fingers. – For Dez?
– Yeah Thank You Man. This is a lot of food.
You got this toast. The thick toast, the chicken, the fries. Ooh it’s hot, but it’s good. I don’t want to reference Canes but it’s like Canes sauce but it’s like a little bit more peppery. I mean it’s solid bro. Let’s see if I finish it. This was really good. It was really good.
The sauce. The sauce is something serious.
I really like the sauce. The chicken was really good. Fries need a little work, but I think I could
see myself eating here a lot. If you’re ever in College Station come to Laynes.
You’ll really enjoy it. So, tell me, what’s it like to be an Aggie? – It’s live. I love being an Aggie. We got a live football team, live stuff, live females. Everything is perfect here, bro. – Everything. The people, the traditions, the
games, everything about it. – Look at all these people around us.
– Oh, yeah. This is crazy.
– They’re going crazy, so you know. – On a Thursday! – I know that’s a big plus right here like people don’t care what day it is
like we’re here to have fun but you know get stuff done too. – The spirit here man. Everybody’s live as hell. Everybody goes hard. – Ummm. The traditions. – The absolute best thing about being an Aggie is the tradition here at Texas A&M. – Everybody keeps talking about tradition
but what’s that like? – It means you’re born an Aggie. You don’t just choose to go here. A lot of people are Aggies when they’re born you know? It’s different the most schools. – Where we gonna go tonight after the game?
– Northgate is always the move. Personally, I’m a Foundies guy, but always Northgate. – You’re going to Northgate, bro.
– Northgate? That’s the spot? – That’s the spot. – If you want to A&M, no, would you go to A&M? – She tried to go to A&M. – BROOO! – Okay, you know what? I didn’t get in. – Do you think you’re going to the National Championship? – We’re going to the National Championship in 2021 the Texas A&M Aggies are gonna win the
National Championship. – Telling you right now. You heard it here first. I’m telling you right now.
Jimbo Fisher, Kellen Mond. Right here, baby. (Fat Bottomed Girls – Queen plays) – How do you feel about today’s loss?
– You know, we scored. – Explain to me the pads man. – So hey, the 12th Man always ready to go in. You got pads. You have a good time. Good lil’ haircut.
We’re ready rock and roll. – Gig ‘Em. – The best thing about College Station? – Texas State. – I would say.. – It’s the Tinder gameee. – No.
– No. – I love the family environment, you know?
Everybody is a kin to everybody else. – We have heart and we have the 12th Man. For anyone that’s not a student at Texas A&M, you know, on the outside looking in you can’t understand it and from the inside looking out you can’t explain it. – Impersonate an Aggie fan for me. – AYE YI YI. HEY *WEIRD NOISES* – Hey everybody if you liked this episode Please like, share, subscribe, and comment where you want to see us go next. In the meantime, check out our “SATURDAZE” with the University of Texas and our “Royal Key” locker room tour with A&M baseball. Peace. – What’s up, man? – I got two phones, sorry. – He got two phones. It’s Kevin Gates right here.
– I’m not Kevin Gates but.. – I think it’s Kevin Gates. – I’m not Kevin Gates. – I’m with Kevin Gates right now.